Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: Wise County best of the best awards?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    Oh man I cracked open the coalfield today. The best awards are a joke. The categories are lame funny, as someone mentioned earlier. I think they should list total votes it took to be "Wise County Best". They should have best place to get a ticket at.

    On the hotdog I love a hotdog when the bun is grilled. I think Frosty would do this. Its been a while since Ive been there tho.
    GO VOLS

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    I can't believe someone downed Nuts hotdogs. The nice square toasted bun, chilli has always been good.

    Best in Wise County I've had (although I gotta say the Valero in front of Lowe's, their hot dogs are pretty good)
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    Dairy Queen in Norton actually has good hot dogs.

    Best hot dogs with guaranteed heartburn used to be the gas station across from napa in Wise. I think its Appco not sure if they still have em or not. You fix your own they are cheap and good. But you do pay again later.
    GO VOLS

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    rogers 66 in bsg makes bad ass hot dogsq
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't believe someone downed Nuts hotdogs. The nice square toasted bun, chilli has always been good.

    Best in Wise County I've had (although I gotta say the Valero in front of Lowe's, their hot dogs are pretty good) </div></div>

    You can count me in on that too. I think Nuts hot dogs are way over-rated.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    I was a little ticked when I tasted one of their hotdogs for the first time also.
    crack is whack

  7. #27
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    The only hot dogs to eat in Wise County are at Nutz and the DQ
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  8. #28
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    I think all dogs are over-rated, unless you get one from a baseball stadium... just something about dogs, beer, and baseball.... they work so good together on a summer day. 9 innings of pure excitement.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    I Bought some Nathans all beef hot dog wieners and grilled em. They kicked major butt.
    GO VOLS

  10. #30
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County best of the best awards?

    theres a gas station i think exxon doont remember...but its on the left coming from norton into coeburn right before you get to FC and the theater....great hotdogs with awesome chili, for around 89 cents plus tax

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •